Chicken wings might make you think more of the super bowl and beer than a healthy diet but the truth is they provide healthy fat and protein when made from organic, pastured chickens. Add ranch dressing made from 24 hour yogurt and they’ll be a hit for parties or a weeknight dinner. If you have any issues with spice, wait on trying these until more healing has taken place.
1-2 pounds chicken wings
salt and pepper
3 Tablespoons butter
1/8 cup hot sauce (I prefer Trader Joe’s Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce)
2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon chile powder
1 Tablespoon garlic oil
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
3. Pat wings dry with paper towels, add to baking sheet and then salt and pepper both sides as desired.
4. Bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes until crispy. You can turn on the broiler for a minute or two if you want a crisper crust.
5. While wings are in the oven, make the sauce by adding all the remaining ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Keep warm on low heat while the wings finish cooking.
6. Add wings to saucepan and coat with sauce. Serve immediately with ranch dressing and enjoy!