If you do well with gelatin, gummies are a convenient and tasty snack and an easy way to get some protein on the go.
1/2 cup pureed organic strawberries (from ripe fresh or frozen strawberries)
1/2 cup lemon or lime juice (other milks or juices can be substituted)
1/3 cup clover honey
1/4 teaspoon Vanilla powder (optional)
3 Tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
1. Put molds or a 8x8 glass pan onto a cookie sheet.
2. Whisk all ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat and stir until everything is incorporated.
3. Pour mixture into a glass measuring cup or other device from which you can pour easily.
4. Pour gummy mixture into molds.
5. Let set 15-30 minutes or until solid.
6. Remove from molds and store in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.