These gummies are decidedly more adult. If you do well with gelatin, gummies are a convenient and tasty snack and an easy way to get some protein on the go.
1. Put molds, ice cube trays onto a cookie sheet. Alternately, use a 8x8 glass pan.
2. Whisk all ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat and stir until everything is incorporated.
3. Pour mixture into a glass measuring cup or other device from which you can pour easily.
4. Pour gummy mixture into molds.
5. Let set 15-30 minutes or until solid.
6. Remove from molds and store in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.