If you do well with gelatin, gummies are a convenient and tasty snack and an easy way to get some protein on the go. Many people do well with smaller amounts of chocolate, which is low FODMAPs but isn’t on the SIBO Specific Food Guide. If you are just testing chocolate, be sure to start in small amounts.
1. Put molds onto a cookie sheet. Alternately, use a 8x8 glass pan.
2. Whisk all ingredients in a sauce pan over low heat and stir until everything is incorporated.
3. Pour mixture into a glass measuring cup or other device from which you can pour easily.
4. Pour gummy mixture into molds.
5. Let set 15-30 minutes or until solid.
6. Remove from molds or cut from 8x8 pan and store in refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.