Ingredient amounts aren’t listed on this recipe because it’s up to you how big or small of a batch you’d like to make and which taste you want to be the most prevalent. Taste as you go and play with your food!
- Carrots (6 or more)
- Coconut oil (1 T or more), ghee, butter or other preferred healthy fat
- Cinnamon or cumin or curry (1 t or more – optional)
- Sea salt & pepper to taste
- Peel and slice the carrots.
- Steam the carrots until they are very soft.
- Place the carrots and the coconut oil in a food processor. Blend until the carrots are pureed and the mixture is well blended.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. For a sweeter taste, add cinnamon. For a more savory taste, try cumin or curry. There are lots of spice options so try whatever sounds good! Mix until spices are incorporated and serve.