Kristy Regan, MScN
Kristy’s focus is on supporting gastrointestinal health through nutrition and other therapies. Healthy gut bacteria leads to vitality and wellness but an unhealthy gut can contribute to a variety of conditions such as SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), food intolerances, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
“My passion is teaching people how to live life fully and eat well while they’re healing.”
You can benefit from nutritional counseling & wellness services, and therapeutic mind-body practices if:
- You want to discover the lifestyle/diet and exercise that is most beneficial to you
- Your doctor has recommended a specific diet or modifications and you’re not sure where to start
- You are confused or need information about where to eat out or how to attend parties now that you’ve adopted a specific diet
- You are suffering from IBS, SIBO or other GI disorders/diseases and need support in starting a diet that will limit your symptoms and support your health
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your diet or health and need practices and strategies to support you.
Fall IBS & SIBO Series
Dates: Wednesday Evenings, October 9th – November 13th, 2019 | 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Kitchen Workshop in the Fred Meyer Stadium Store located at 100 NW 20th Place, Portland, Oregon 97209
Whether you’re newly diagnosed with IBS or SIBO or you want to take a fresh look at your digestive health, we welcome you to this six-week class!
Around the world, one billion people have a condition called “Irritable Bowel Syndrome.” Doctors and researchers have now discovered at least 2 root causes of IBS!
- Food poisoning! Yes – there is now a blood test that can reveal if your IBS was caused by food poisoning (and it’s more common than you might think)
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) – doctors say that in 60% of people diagnosed with IBS, the root cause is actually this under-diagnosed condition (which can be treated!). That means millions of people have SIBO and don’t know it!
You may have seen me being interviewed on previous online summits by my friend Shivan Sarna (or maybe you’ve seen her on TV before?). Shivan is a gut health advocate and educator (and IBS patient herself) – and she is passionate about getting the latest research and breakthrough treatments for gut conditions like SIBO, IBS, and leaky gut. Shivan has created a new (free to watch) documentary series called Digestion SOS™ Rescue and Relief From IBS, SIBO, and Leaky Gut. The series premieres August 13th and only runs for 9 nights, so you want to make sure to Register Now. And when you register to watch for free, you’ll also get 2 free gifts:
- IBS vs. SIBO: What’s The Difference and Why It Matters transcript of the expert interview with Shivan Sarna and world-renowned SIBO expert, Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND.
You’ll learn more about the difference between IBS and SIBO, discover if SIBO could be what’s causing your annoying digestive symptoms (gas, bloating, constipation, and more) – and get some treatment strategies you can put to use right away.
- Gut Healthy Cookbook with recipes from the kitchen of gut health experts!
Get delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes that the people who know the most about gut health (doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, and more) make for themselves, their friends, and family! This series is “part documentary, part course” and anyone who watches will leave with information they can put to use right away to start feeling better.
The SIBO Diet Plan:
Four Weeks to Relieve Symptoms and Manage SIBO
Relieve and manage your SIBO symptoms with the action based 4-week meal plan in The SIBO Diet Plan.
The key to SIBO symptom relief is a commitment to a SIBO-friendly diet. Specifically designed to jump-start good health, The SIBO Diet Plan equips you with an actionable meal plan and follow-up recipes to change your diet and manage symptoms.
Over the course of 4-weeks, this modified low-fodmap diet progressively builds your tolerance from easily digestible foods to a more diverse range of ingredients. With week-by-week guidance that includes a meal schedule, shopping lists, and tips for meal prep, you will reset your system and begin to heal your gut.
My SIBO Soothe and Manage Program is powerful for not only easing the symptoms of small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) but for managing recurrences. It can sometimes be overwhelming to begin a new program like mine. Luckily, there is an app that can help you on...
The Bristol Stool Scale was created in 1992 and is widely used today to chart and discuss bowel movements. Type 1 is the most constipated and 2 is mildly constipated. Type 3 and...
Many people who have SIBO tend to lose weight. There can be a multiple reasons, including malabsorption, ongoing diarrhea, or an overly strict diet. Here are some tips to help...
Independence day is fast approaching and that typically translates to BBQs and picnics. If, "what should I make?" comes to mind next, here are some recipes to get your through the holiday.Drinks I adore sipping on this Jasmine Lime Cooler on a hot day. Or...
I stumbled upon this idea when talking with a client about the sautéed banana in my book (pg 171, The SIBO Diet Plan). Since I knew she was ok with a little bit of dark chocolate (as many people are, except those with histamine intolerance), I said, "Oh,...
These cookies are very simple to make so it's easy to do on your own or with the whole family. These satisfy your sweet tooth but also give you a boost from healthy fats and protein in the almond butter.Makes: 2 dozen cookiesPREP TIME: 10 minutes COOK...
IBS and SIBO SOS Summit
If you’re suffering from bloating, painful gas, diarrhea, constipation, mixed digestive patterns and/or poor nutrient absorption — which impact OVER 400 million people worldwide — you’re not alone and there ARE solutions! Gain access to all 30+ in-depth interviews with our health experts, including PDF transcripts and exclusive bonus gifts!