Kristy Regan, MScN
Kristy’s focus is on supporting gastrointestinal health through nutrition and other therapies. Healthy gut bacteria leads to vitality and wellness but an unhealthy gut can contribute to a variety of conditions such as SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), food intolerances, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
“My passion is teaching people how to live life fully and eat well while they’re healing.”
You can benefit from nutritional counseling & wellness services, and therapeutic mind-body practices if:
- You want to discover the lifestyle/diet and exercise that is most beneficial to you
- Your doctor has recommended a specific diet or modifications and you’re not sure where to start
- You are confused or need information about where to eat out or how to attend parties now that you’ve adopted a specific diet
- You are suffering from IBS, SIBO or other GI disorders/diseases and need support in starting a diet that will limit your symptoms and support your health
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your diet or health and need practices and strategies to support you.
The SIBO Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed.
There’s finally a comprehensive guide and cookbook for managing small-intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)―so you can find the relief you’ve been looking for. The SIBO Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed is packed with practical information and 50 thoroughly tested recipes to help you take control of your own well-being. Help has arrived.
This book has everything you need to address your symptoms, including an explanation of the different types of SIBO, information on common causes, a guide to diagnosis, options for treatment, tips for healthy lifestyle changes, dozens of mouthwatering recipes, and more.
Around the world, one billion people have a condition called “Irritable Bowel Syndrome.” Doctors and researchers have now discovered at least 2 root causes of IBS!
- Food poisoning! Yes – there is now a blood test that can reveal if your IBS was caused by food poisoning (and it’s more common than you might think)
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) – doctors say that in 60% of people diagnosed with IBS, the root cause is actually this under-diagnosed condition (which can be treated!). That means millions of people have SIBO and don’t know it!
You may have seen me being interviewed on previous online summits by my friend Shivan Sarna (or maybe you’ve seen her on TV before?). Shivan is a gut health advocate and educator (and IBS patient herself) – and she is passionate about getting the latest research and breakthrough treatments for gut conditions like SIBO, IBS, and leaky gut. Shivan has created a new (free to watch) documentary series called Digestion SOS™ Rescue and Relief From IBS, SIBO, and Leaky Gut. The series premieres August 13th and only runs for 9 nights, so you want to make sure to Register Now. And when you register to watch for free, you’ll also get 2 free gifts:
- IBS vs. SIBO: What’s The Difference and Why It Matters transcript of the expert interview with Shivan Sarna and world-renowned SIBO expert, Dr. Allison Siebecker, ND.
You’ll learn more about the difference between IBS and SIBO, discover if SIBO could be what’s causing your annoying digestive symptoms (gas, bloating, constipation, and more) – and get some treatment strategies you can put to use right away.
- Gut Healthy Cookbook with recipes from the kitchen of gut health experts!
Get delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes that the people who know the most about gut health (doctors, nutritionists, dietitians, and more) make for themselves, their friends, and family! This series is “part documentary, part course” and anyone who watches will leave with information they can put to use right away to start feeling better.
Relief from SIBO is here―a 4 week diet plan for managing symptoms.
The key to SIBO symptom relief is a commitment to a SIBO-friendly diet. Specifically designed to jump-start good health, The SIBO Diet Plan equips you with an actionable meal plan and follow-up recipes to change your diet and manage symptoms.
Over the course of 4-weeks, this modified low-fodmap diet progressively builds your tolerance from easily digestible foods to a more diverse range of ingredients. With week-by-week guidance that includes a meal schedule, shopping lists, and tips for meal prep, you will reset your system and begin to heal your gut.
My newest book, The SIBO Cookbook for the Newly Diagnosed, is now available for pre-order on Amazon. I'd recommend this book for anyone who is newly...
As we welcome fall, we're offering a 25% discount off ALL supplements ordered during the month of October. So whether you've already using Fullscript or you're curious about being able to get your...
My SIBO Soothe and Manage Program is powerful for not only easing the symptoms of small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) but for managing recurrences. It can sometimes be overwhelming to begin a new program like mine. Luckily, there is an app that can help you on...
This recipe is from my 1st book, The SIBO Diet Plan, which features a meal plan and a variety of recipes for people on varying SIBO diets. In the book, I recommend waiting at least until week 4 to...
Cranberries are one of my favorite holiday ingredients. I use five spice in this sauce but you can leave it out if you prefer. You can also modify the amount of honey in this recipe to make...
Prep Time: 5 minutes/Cook Time: 30 minutes Serves: approximately 10 (1/2 cup servings) I'll admit it, once I make a recipe once, I want to try to make 10 different versions of it. Just like...
IBS and SIBO SOS Summit
If you’re suffering from bloating, painful gas, diarrhea, constipation, mixed digestive patterns and/or poor nutrient absorption — which impact OVER 400 million people worldwide — you’re not alone and there ARE solutions! Gain access to all 30+ in-depth interviews with our health experts, including PDF transcripts and exclusive bonus gifts!