The SIBO Diet Plan:
Four Weeks to Relieve Symptoms and Manage SIBO
Relieve and manage your SIBO symptoms with the action based 4-week meal plan in The SIBO Diet Plan.
The key to SIBO symptom relief is a commitment to a SIBO-friendly diet. Specifically designed to jump-start good health, The SIBO Diet Plan equips you with an actionable meal plan and follow-up recipes to change your diet and manage symptoms.
Over the course of 4-weeks, this modified low-fodmap diet progressively builds your tolerance from easily digestible foods to a more diverse range of ingredients. With week-by-week guidance that includes a meal schedule, shopping lists, and tips for meal prep, you will reset your system and begin to heal your gut.
Join the VFT Monthly E-News List
Subscribe today and receive a FREE download of our SIBO Starter Kit.
- Top 10 Tips for any SIBO Diet
- Trader Joe’s SIBO Friendly Grocery List
- Costco SIBO Friendly Grocery List
- One Week SIBO Friendly Menu
- 5-Day Food Diary Form
Then every month you'll receive insights and recipes in the privacy of your own inbox!
Chicken Salad A chicken salad is an easy thing to take for lunch. See what’s available in the refrigerator and go from there. What you’ll find below is not so much a recipe as it is a starting point. Try different combinations and get creative! Ingredients: 1 cup...read more
This drink mixes honey and vinegar for a slightly sweet and tart drink. Apple cider vinegar has myriad uses including helping regulate blood sugar and increase satiety. Yield: Four one-cup drinks Ingredients: 4 cups water 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar 1/3 to ½ cup...read more
This smoothie bowl can be turned into a to-go smoothie in a cup simply by adding more milk of your choice. Make sure to buy organic strawberries since conventionally grown strawberries contain extremely high pesticide residue. Ingredients: 1 cup frozen organic...read more
Kristy Regan, MScN
Kristy’s focus is on supporting gastrointestinal health through nutrition and other therapies. Healthy gut bacteria leads to vitality and wellness but an unhealthy gut can contribute to a variety of conditions such as SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), obesity, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
“My passion is good nutrition through good cooking!”
You can benefit from nutritional counseling & wellness services, and therapeutic mind-body practices if:
- You want to discover the lifestyle/diet and exercise that is most beneficial to you
- Your doctor has recommended a specific diet or modifications and you’re not sure where to start
- You are confused or need information about where to eat out or how to attend parties now that you’ve adopted a specific diet
- You are suffering from IBS, SIBO or other GI disorders/diseases and need support in starting a diet that will limit your symptoms and support your health
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your diet or health and need practices and strategies to support you.
Let’s have complimentary 15 minute Holistic Nutrition and Wellness Consultation today!
[ Learn More ]
If the feeling is bloated, tired, cranky, or depressed, there could be a link back to diet. Let’s face it, nutrition can be complicated.
[ Learn More ]