The SIBO Diet Plan:
Four Weeks to Relieve Symptoms and Manage SIBO
Relieve and manage your SIBO symptoms with the action based 4-week meal plan in The SIBO Diet Plan.
The key to SIBO symptom relief is a commitment to a SIBO-friendly diet. Specifically designed to jump-start good health, The SIBO Diet Plan equips you with an actionable meal plan and follow-up recipes to change your diet and manage symptoms.
Over the course of 4-weeks, this modified low-fodmap diet progressively builds your tolerance from easily digestible foods to a more diverse range of ingredients. With week-by-week guidance that includes a meal schedule, shopping lists, and tips for meal prep, you will reset your system and begin to heal your gut.
Embodied Listening can support you in identifying what might be emotionally holding you back, acknowledging past issues, and supporting you through stressful situations.
[ Learn More ]
Guest Post by Vital Food Therapeutics Nutrition Intern Charlotte Christensen. Yield: 1 serving Cook Time: 10 minutes I don’t know about you but sometimes I get a hankering for a PB&J that I just can’t shake! Unfortunately, this all-time favorite comfort food isn't...read more
Guest Post by Vital Food Therapeutics Nutrition Intern Charlotte Christensen. Yield: 6 oz, 12 1 T servings A typical store bought jelly contains a whopping 9g of sugar! Whereas this simple jam contains only about 3g per servings, most of which is natural sugar found...read more
Chicken Salad A chicken salad is an easy thing to take for lunch. See what’s available in the refrigerator and go from there. What you’ll find below is not so much a recipe as it is a starting point. Try different combinations and get creative! Ingredients: 1 cup...read more
Kristy Regan, MScN
Kristy’s focus is on supporting gastrointestinal health through nutrition and other therapies. Healthy gut bacteria leads to vitality and wellness but an unhealthy gut can contribute to a variety of conditions such as SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), obesity, diabetes and autoimmune conditions.
“My passion is good nutrition through good cooking!”
You can benefit from nutritional counseling & wellness services, and therapeutic mind-body practices if:
- You want to discover the lifestyle/diet and exercise that is most beneficial to you
- Your doctor has recommended a specific diet or modifications and you’re not sure where to start
- You are confused or need information about where to eat out or how to attend parties now that you’ve adopted a specific diet
- You are suffering from IBS, SIBO or other GI disorders/diseases and need support in starting a diet that will limit your symptoms and support your health
- You are feeling overwhelmed with your diet or health and need practices and strategies to support you.